Happy with the purchase. Actual UL 1449 labeled (Customer Review)

Purchased to use when traveling in the states to protect equipment while charging in hotel rooms. Supports high charge rate on my USB charged devices. Has some surge suppression (268 joules) and is UL1449 rated and labeled. Cord is 4 feet, long enough to get to reach a table from a wall outlet and has a flat plug to fit behind a bed or night stand. The suppression clamping voltage is 1200 volts, which is too high for my likes, but would provide some protection against some of the equipment damaging surges I have seen. The weight is 14 oz, a bit heavier than I would like for packing, but there is enough plastic that this looks like it would hold up well to abuse. There is a white/blue power light and surge suppression operating light (part of the UL standards) that is not too bright.I will probably end up covering with tape though just to keep the room dark.


Comments